Can You Find Very Cheap Auto Insurance? - Cheap Auto Insurance

Hasil gambar untuk Auto Insurance wallpaper HD

Can You Find Very Cheap Auto Insurance? - Cheap Auto Insurance

Getting very cheap auto insurance is one of the best ways to lower your bills because you can save you quite a bit of money each month with these plans. But many people do not know this type of coverage exists, and so they drop their coverage at their car insurance provider instead of looking for a better rate.

When I began driving at 16, auto coverage was not required by my State. When I turned 20, a new law was passed that required me to get auto coverage. So, I began to look for very cheap auto insurance. I started with some of the mainstream companies that advertise and found that to afford their policy, I would have to go for a very high deductible of $1000 per accident. I had no idea that cheap car insurance companies existed, and the only way I knew how to reduce my premium was to go for a higher deductible.

So, I decided to go for PIP insurance, which is Personal Injury Protection. This made my coverage cheaper, but it did not cover my automobile if I got into an accident. Because of this, every time I got into my car to drive somewhere, I was a little paranoid that someone may hit me without insurance. Now, new laws that have been passed in every State require you to have your insurance card with you at all times when you're driving. A police officer does not mind if you have very cheap auto insurance, they only want to see that you're covered by State regulations.


There are two things that you should look for when you're trying to find very cheap auto insurance. The very first thing that you want to look for is if your company has a policy for accident forgiveness. This is very important because many times your premiums will increase after a small accident, which makes having very cheap auto insurance of little advantage if they raise your rates over and above what you would normally pay. The second thing to look for is $250 to a $500 deductible. If you can keep your deductible within this range, finding a very cheap insurance company will not be that difficult. It is when you get into the $750-$1000 deductible that paying for car repair becomes unrealistic if a lot of damage is done to your automobile. It is best to stay protected at a deductible you feel comfortable with.

Can You Find Very Cheap Auto Insurance? - Cheap Auto Insurance

Next Post Previous Post
Related Post
Auto Insurance Cheap